Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 03:38:46 PST

Some more info courtesy of my boyfriends mother (Hi Liz!!).  Thought it
would be useful for people in the UK.

No wheat, no gluten, no lactose, no corn.
The name is Barkat Rice Bread.  It is available in brown and  white
loaves.  The address is Gluten Free Foods Ltd, Unit 10, Honeypot
Business Park, Parr Road, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1NL, United Kingdom
Telephone (UK): 0181 952 0052.
Web site www.glutenfree~foods.co.uk
E-mail at  [log in to unmask]

If you all know/don't want to know this information, just tell me to
shut up ok! :-)

Steph