Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 14:53:34 EST
From:
Betty Rosen <[log in to unmask]>

We are still confused about the status of distilled vinegar.  We were first
told that distilled vinegar is a "no-no" due to the wheat content.  Then, we
have been told that the distilling process removes the gluten from the
vinegar.  Can anyone clarify for us?

Also, we have had reactions to some cider vinegars and some red wine vinegars.
Could this be only an idiosyncratic reaction to certain brands of vinegar,
even if they are gluten-free?  Does anyone else have this problem with
vinegars?

Carl in Ohio