Susan Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:24:32 EST
Need some more information.  I have a handheld computer with 8MB Ram and a
33.6K modem.  Basically, I need to know if that is enough to access my AOL
account?  Also does anyone know where I can get an upgrade for the Ram if the
8MB is not enough?  Will a place like Office Depot have the upgrade or will I
have to order it special from somewhere?  It is a LG Electronics brand
handheld computer.  It's never been out of the box.  When I purchased it, I
thought it was a color display and thought it would be enough to access my AOL
account.  I didn't know much when I bought it so now I am trying to fix it up
to where I can use it for email. Thanks so much.

Susan Hays

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]