From:
"T. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:48:21 -0600
>>To bring this all back to aspirin, my own cumulative files reveal that the
>>number (and quality) of studies showing positive effects far outweigh
>>those showing neutral or negative effects.  This is why some practioners,
>>like Andrew Weil, don't hesitate to recommend their clients taking
>>aspirin.
>
>We'll just have to agree to disagree then.  You put up a nice fight!

Yes, he does.

>Sorry, Andrew Weil does not impress me :)

But Alive publications do, I guess. Thing is, it matters not at all to
Gregg's case what Andrew Weil does. He wasn't arguing from Weil's authority
(which you would be right to question), merely using him as an example of
how someone *should* reach a conclusion about the health benefits/hazards of
aspirin.