AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristen Velyvis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:39:46 -0500
Hi,

I haven't checked this site out in detail, but I thought it might be of
interest to some.

Peace,

Kristen

**********************************
Kristen Velyvis
Center for Demography and Ecology
Department of Sociology
University of Wisconsin-Madison
608/263-3853

Women of Color Web
     http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/grhf/WoC/

Sponsored by the Global Reproductive Health Forum at the Harvard School of
Public Health, the Women of Color Web is dedicated to providing access to
writings and online resources created by and about women of color in
America. The materials emphasize issues relating to reproductive health.
Users will find here full texts by writers and academics such as bell
hooks, Angela Davis, Gloria Anzaldua, Lynn Lu, and many others. Most of
the texts are posted on-site in very readable, standardized formats;
texts that are held on other sites are clearly marked as such. In addition
to these writings, Women of Color Web features links to research, syllabi,
and bibliography sites as well as annotated links to discussion groups and
pertinent educational and political organizations. [DC]

Copyright Internet Scout Project, 1994-2000. http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/