VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ilene Sirocca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 08:19:24 -0400
Hi, there.  Are you referring to the Arkenstone product, Strider, which is
the version of Atlas Speaks you use with a laptop?  I don't own this but I
hear it's great.  It's like a talking map; you tell it where you are and
where you want to go, and it tells you the exact locations and distances
between them... or were you thinking of something else altogether?  If so,
please disregard.

Ilene Sirocca