VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:05:18 -0400
Hi all.

I feel parcially responsible for this discussion getting rolling.  If I
hadn't made the first rebuttle posting maybe the original article would
have just gone by as it should have.  However, I feel that this is not the
proper forum for this discussion.  There is a mailing list called
blind-issues that was set up for exactly this type of discussion.

This is currently the only blindness related mailing list that I subscribe
to.  I unsubscribed to all of the others because of the amount of
bickering and sniping that was going on.  I would hope that this
particular mailing list can stay on it's original topic, computer access
and technology.

Yes I realize this sounds like a message from the topic cops and I am not
even one of the primaries of this list.  I just felt responsible for the
discussion beginning and would like to make an attempt to get us back on
track.

So let's talk about something nice and juicy like UNIX.

Later days.

Dan

-----
Blue Skies