From:
Katie Bretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:49:40 -0000
>This is just a guess, but perhaps it was grainfed beef that caused this to
>happen. Grainfed beef caused me a number of difficulties as well.

Grain fed beef and turkey both get a negative reation from my  digestive
system.  Anybody have a theory on this, or is it just an individual
thing?  I am very sensitive to both wheat and corn. I assumed the beef
and turkey problems were some kind of pass through of corn exposure.

I've noticed that I really like lamb, and it seems to sit quite well on
my sensitive digestion.  The fat seems to have a very waxy character.
After years of SAD anti-animal fat brainwasing,I can't help finding it a
bit scary.  Anybody want to give me advice on this, either?

I've been making meatballs with ground lamb and grated onion, for flavor
and to soften the texture, and boiling them to eat with stewwed greens.
I make a big batch of meatballs and freeze them.   One of my thoughts
about boiling was that it prevented overheating of the fat.