C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:01:58 EST
I have always had a really bad Startle Reflex.  I have learned to live with it
but perhapss the most trubbeling time I had with it was durring middle school.
People thought my reaction was funey and so they would sneek up behind me and
say "Boo" all the time.  It got to be a real problem, but I survived.

Yours,

Anee
Webmaster,
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/4441/CPIC.html">CPIC</A>

In a message dated 2/24/99 1:40:36 AM Central Standard Time,