C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:17:13 EST
i  never understand why pt has to stop at age 22.  we need it all through our
lives.

it has been my observation that after you have surgery, you never regain the
musculature you one had. in fact all the kids i knew that had it done, never
walked again.  you might want to reconsider the botox option. even if it
scares him, he will see a bog difference and like the  results.

i'm not a dr. or a pt.  so the above is all jmho.

mag