C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"D. Fiore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:57:44 -0700
I have been inactive on the list for awhile now.  I have enjoyed a lot of
the information shared and some I have inquired about the effectiveness and
theory behind it for usage in therapy with my patients.Recently, I have
come to find time on my hands since full time employment in pediatrics is
becoming more difficult to find. Insurance companies/HMO"S have been
limiting physical therapy services  to children that have been identified
thorough a comprehensive evaluation.I continue to write letters for parents
to appeal their decisions but have yet to be successful.

Let me introduce myself since I have been lurking as a ghost PT. I have
been a pediatric physical therapist for 10 years and have dealt with
various ages and types of children and adults with cerebral palsy. I am NDT
certified and seeking ATRI certification in aquatic therapy. Recently, I
had a great informative conversation with Dina, a member on the list who
was kind enough to share her thoughts and personal experiences about NACD.
I am now reading more to expand my horizons on the subject thanks to her
feedback.

Look foward to talking with more of you on the list!

D. Moll MS,PT