BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:56:43 EDT
Ivory, as one of my neighbors in Joisey City used to say, is indeed Bad Shit.
 It sends its insidious little roots and suckers into mortar joints, siding
joints, etc., loosening everything up, and distributing water over the place
into your Historic Structure, and keeping everything wet all the time.  And
it's moider to get those goddam suckers out of the stone/brick/concrete, even
years after the sumbitch is dead and looks like shit.

I wonder what ivy would do to EIFS?  Could turn out to be Frankenstein vs.
Wolfman.
In this case, a cheery thought.

And by the way, it seems to me that if Debbie Harry had married U Thant,
she'd be a widow, and very possibly a necrophiliac.

Just trying to help,

Ralph