BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:56:20 -0500
I've heard suggestions to use a portable radio to create nuisance noise to keep
critters away.  Only good for the short term I would think.  Is your problem
seasonal or year round?  While there are any number of stations in the greater New
York City area that I find too annoying to listen to the plan could backfire if
you choose the wrong type of entertainment (i.e. one the skunks enjoy).  You might
wind up with a skunk club under there. Anyone know if skunks are Howard and Robin
fans?