AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"YARL, RICHARD C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:21:00 -0600
--- Received from WPS.RYARL  223-5923               02-22-99  721a

My dear friend, Dr. Ademola Iyi-Eweka.

Thanks for the inquiry.  And thanks to Dr. Katim Touray for
the response embedded in his observation on the mishap that
apparently gave rise to your questions.

Yes, without repeating what Dr. Touray outlined in his response
mentioned herein, I hereby concord with all that he said.

Meanwhile, the AAM Executive is currently reviewing the process of
transitioning the present status of the AAM E-mail List to an AAM's
formally managed communication medium.  Recommendations in this
direction will be forthcoming for the general membership's review
for its endorsement or otherwise.  Until then, I will ask that all
concerns from all subscribers to and regarding the List be directed
to the Executive Committee.

Cheers and let us continue BUILDING and BRIDGING COMMUNITIES
successfully.

Richard Yarl
For AAM Executive Committee