AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Grace Oboma-Layat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 08:15:12 -0500
yes, my friend is in the process of contacting embassies, ministries of
urban planning, etc. however, she would like to meet architects in the
private sector as well as government. as i stated in my request, my friend
will examine the effect of economic development on urbanization and as such
"local" architecture falls outside the scope of her research.

for those who do have information for judy, please email her directly as i
will not be able to forward  your message from this list.