CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:58:13 +0000
7bit
From:
My comment is not related to parameters. My point is that this mailing
list has an objective and that if you cannot comply to them then you can
search for other lists that satisfy your standards. This email itself is
a waste of time.

Silvia. (With an i please, Robert)