CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:33:56 +0000
7bit
From:
List owner, could you please set out certain principles as to what is
relevant. As far as I am concerned this mailing list is related to the
discussion of politics, semiology, linguistics and the works of Chomsky
and not the forwarding of subjective emails irrelevant to the subject.
Thank you.
Silvia