CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dan Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:50:32 PST
Thank you Bill Bartlett.  Between that sort of thing and a mess of files about
automation (don't UK people have dictionaries?), and repetitive trivia posts
about a few other issues, I have been considering unsubscribing to this
listserv, despite some excellent files that do come across and which I
redistribute to my classes.  I would really appreicate it if contributors
would try to maintain perspective about what's important and useful and what's
not, and to conserve readers' time when they make posts.  Dan Koenig