CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Robert M. Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 21:05:02 -0500
Dear Spikey:

I am a public access producer on Long Island and try to show as many
worthwhile programs as I can on our local channel.  Please let me know when
your tape is available.

Robert M. Goldberg
Jericho, NY