AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Shem Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 10:50:29 -0600
Good Morning Madison,
May the gods of Africa, guide the People of Nigeria today in their quest
to elect men and women of of intergrity to lead that great Nation. Our
future as a continent is tied together. From the bottom of my heart I
Wish All Nigerians the best on this Historic day!!!!
Long live People Power and let the soldiers go back to the barracks and
indulge in what they are trained to do. Long Live Nigeria!
I am happy to see civility in discourse back on these pages of AAM!!
Long Live AAM! Long Live African Solidarity!