From:
Reushann Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:42:34 -0400

Hello listmembers,

I don't have access to the internet anymore, so if this question has been
dealt with already, please forgive my redundancy.  I am curious whether
there is an average time in which one would start to gain weight after
being on a gluten free diet.

I have been on the diet for  about two months and have not gained any
weight.  I am a bit concerned because I found out I was pregnant about
the same time I was diagnosed and I know that normallly,  (i.e. without
cd)  I would have gained a few pounds by this time.

I remember reading somewhere that the villi take about 3-6 months to
heal.  I imagine that if this is true,  perhaps it may take  as long to
start to gain weight?

Thanks for your input,
Sincerely,
Reushann Cox