From:
Donna Soldano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:28:08 -0400

Greetings!!!

I will post a reminder monthly about the Celiac support chat on AOL.
Sunday April 4th is the first chat!!

To get to the chat go to Keyword:  Better Health, click on chats, and look
through the schedule.  We will meet at 10:00 p.m.  EST.  This chat will meet
every Sunday night at the same time and same room, so put it in your favorite
places.

If anyone would like to be added to my mailing list for weekly reminders, please
email a request to [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Donna