From:
Donna Soldano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:04:29 -0400

Hi,
My name is Donna and I have Celiac Sprue.  It is an autoimmune disease that
causes a variety of symptoms. These are a few of them:

 Diarrhea
 malabsorption
 weight loss
 anemia
 bloating
 nausea
 stomach pain

I am going to be hosting a Celiac support Chat in Better Health in the near
future.

If you are interested in joining this chat, please email me.  I will then
inform you when this chat will be starting.  It has not yet been added to the
chat schedule.  When it has been added I will inform all who email mail me
and send out weekly reminders to you and also post them to this list

Please email me if you are interested in information on this at
BHostGF   This chatroom is only available to AOL members.

Thank you,

Donna