Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:09:39 -0400
From:
Dawn Grassick <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Listmates,
I posted my original message on August 23, but wanted to try out some of the
suggestions before reporting back to the list. To jog your memory, my
original post about dealing with my difficult family (who think that coeliac
is not a "real" disease) was prompted by my birthday party where almost all
of the food was not GF.  I wrote: <SNIP> "The rules are: 1) you can go
anyplace for family get togethers so long as its my parents' home, 2)
non-attendance is punishable by death, and 3) you can eat anything so long
as its what's on offer. I have long given up taking GF stuff to our family
do's - even taking GF bread provokes a major sulk and much rolling of eyes!"

<SNIP>

I'm aware that people may not want to read a looooooong post about this;
I've tried to keep it brief. If you didn't read the original post a lot of
this might not make sense - you might like to go to the "SUGGESTIONS" bit.