From:
David Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:24:23 -0400

Dear Listmates,

As a last resort before I see the doctor on Thursday, I am wondering if
there is anyone else out there suffering with varying degrees of 3-5 or 6
days worth of headaches.  I get them every few days or so!  I am getting
about 20 days of headaches a month.  I am wondering if it is related to CD.

The pain is generally located behind the eyes, one or both, and sometimes in
the occipital region at the back of the head.  At times it can be very
severe and it affects my vision and also makes it hard to think and drive.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sharon in Waterdow,ON Canada