From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 08:13:58 EST

I have not yet tried any of the Menu Direct frozen meals but after reading the
good comments about them on the list it occured to me that with the summer
travel season coming up these might help out. If you are going to visit at
someone's home it seems to me it might be worth ordering some of these meals
ahead of time and having them delivered to where you are going to be staying.
It might relieve some of the anxiety of the host and also the traveler knowing
that there is some convenient food waiting there for you.  Has anyone tried
this?  I presume you might also be able to do this with a hotel or inn if you
talked with them ahead of time.  I would like to know if anyone has tried this
how it worked out.  Olivia in VA