Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:33:13 -0500

Dear list - this is a question for the general list as well as any
professionals who may be scanning through. I have severe refractory
atopic dermatitis in addition to celiac/DH. I am in the throes of one of
my worst flares in years, and am preparing to start cyclosporine
therapy. Before you ask, this is NOT a DH flareup -they feel and look
quite different. As I work in the pharmaceutical industry, I have a
number of R&D colleagues (all veterinarians like myself) who are rather
interested in how this progresses. They have raised the question of
whether there are any contraindications to the use of Neoral in
clinically controlled celiacs (I have never needed Dapsone). Thanks for
any relevant input!
I can be reached at [log in to unmask]
Marne