From:
Ethan Ser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:57:18 EST

 My son has severe diahrea everytime he ingests even small amounts of gluten
(yesterday he ate some dog food).  His rear is so tender from rash that it is
cracked,  swollen, and bleeding and I cannot afford to go to the doctor every
time this rash breaks out.  Do any of you have something that works on your
children that makes the rash bearable or even heals it?  The skin there is
also very dry.  It looks like a giant pin-worm all around his rear and groin.
He is 2 years old.  It is so tender that he hates to sit down and won't take a
bath.  Please help.  Jenn