Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 11:23:25 -0700

I thought I'd send along this hint from Heloise: Mostly I eat Ener-G Food's
tapioca bread, but this works well with any bread. To make bread less
crumbly, nuke it for 20 secs. When it first comes out of the microwave it's
hot and maybe a little too moist. Sometimes I toast it lightly then to dry
it a little.

The microwave changes the texture to something much closer to that of
Wonderbread. It'll roll around a pencil. I always do this when I'm gonna
wrap it around a hot dog. Try it, you'll like it. Great sandwiches this way
too. -vance