From:
Cyndi Symons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:22:55 EST

I wanted to summarize to the list about candy bars. I ended up calling the
companies  to confirm GF status. M&M's, York peppermint patties, Reeces peanut
butter cup, Peter Paul almond bars, snickers are all GF. I found out it was
the Whey that was bothering me. It is a milk product and I am allergic to milk
in larger doses. But in a candy bar it doesn't bother me as long as I only eat
one. Small amts of cultured products don't bother me either. Thanks to all who
wrote me and who care. Does anyone eat any other chocolate products that you
are sure are gluten free that you can share with the group? I''ll summarize.
Thanks. cyndi symons