NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
goalieootttaA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 01:50:26 -0800
Hi all,

Two questions:

1) if you get more of a reaction to things like cheese and sour cream than
to plain milk, is this an indication of casein vs lactose intolerance?
(my reaction to the first group is a lot of phlegm and coughing soon
after eating cheese/sour cream)

2) has anyone had problems with urinary tract symptoms after consuming
dairy? I used to get UTI's from gluten which is now out of my diet, but
recently got a UTI after trying a dairy challenge.

Thanks,
Lissy