NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Turnbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:10:52 -0500
Thank you to all who have offered comments and feedback about NAET.  I
initially posed the question because I had researched NAET several months
ago as a possible treatment option for both myself and my son.   I was
impressed with what I read, but was looking for some feedback for people
who had actually tried NAET.   I'm encouraged by the responses of those who
have tried NAET and had successful results.

If anyone is interested in more information, there are several good books
worth reading in addition to the NAET website.  One is called "Say Goodbye
to Illness" by Dr. Nambudripad, and the other is called "Winning the War
Against Asthma and Allergies" by Dr.  Ellen Cutler.

Marie Turnbull