NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rose Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:48:44 EST
I've seen Matt's Cookies in several stores (I'm in IL; don't know how
widespread the brand is)...chocolate chip, peanut butter (for those who can
eat peanuts) and oatmeal raisin. They're all Pareve. Corey likes them all. And
the rest of us in the family think they're yummy. Otherwise, I usually make
our cookies.
I am disappointed about the Hydrox, though. Corey has really enjoyed having
those when other kids have Oreos for snacks. And they were good for crumbling
and mixing with Pareve margarine for a cookie crumb pie crust! I'm not sure
what to replace that one with.... :-(

Rose