NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Holly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:25:34 -0500
Denise, you said

> I'm a bit confused how one could be avoiding casein without reading
> ingredient labels.

I am confused as to why this criticism to the question?  Perhaps you or
someone else can tell me whether in this form it is considered denatured??

This is generally a supportive list even to those questions that may not
appear very bright! however you make three assumptions here; 1, that I am
avoiding casein, 2, that I do not read labels  3, that the labelling
standards in my part of the world are exactly the same as yours.

Cheers

True genius resides in the capacity for evaluation of uncertain,
hazardous, and conflicting information.

- Winston Churchill