NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wendy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 13:39:03 -0800
I became lactose intolerant about 1-2 years ago and I'm still trying
to figure out how much dairy I can have without getting sick.  I
joined the mailing list a few months ago and found your knowledge and
experiences very helpful.

Does anyone know if Centrum Multivitamins contain lactose?  It's not
listed as an ingredient but can lactose be a filler and not get
listed?  I started taking them (and Caltrate 600, which has "no
lactose" printed on the bottle) a few days ago and noticed mild
symptoms of lactose intolerance but I'm not sure its the culprit since
I still have a little dairy in my diet.  I stopped taking the vitamins
the last couple of days and I feel better.  Can anyone recommend a
multivitamin that is definitely lactose free?  I have no food allergies.

TIA,
Wendy