C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 19:17:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/99 12:40:23 PM Central Daylight Time,

<< Subj:         development of a resource
 Date:  5/9/99 12:40:23 PM Central Daylight Time
 From:  [log in to unmask]@whidbey.com (Roger and Lori Hickman)
 To:    [log in to unmask]

 Hi,

 I used to be on several email lists for cp because I was working on a
project related to parenting a child with special needs. Several parents that
participated in my project have children with cp. Their email addresses have
changed and I need to locate them to obtain their written consent to use
their responses in the published form of this resource for parents.

 I have not had any luck getting on the CPParent listserv. If you have any
way to post this info to any of the listservs, I would really appreciate it.

 I need the following parents to contact me:

 Norma Magrane
 Jodi and Bob Collins
 Tamara Hills

 Thanks for your help.