BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:05:13 -0800
I still have the remains of sets my 4 kids played with. They are sitting in
an ice cream tub waiting for grandchildren. Hope springs eternal.

>What I'd like to know is here have all the childhood Legos gone?
>Seriously!!  Has anyone ever seen an add in the Pennysaver for a bag of old
>Legos?  Ever seen a shoebox of them at a yardsale.  They could not all have
>been vacuumed up.  did every mother save them for their grandchildren?  Are
>there crates of these things stored in attics all over America waiting to be
>discovered?  the things are so expensive, that I've looked for years to buy
>second hand Legos to expand my sons collection (he has a scale model of the
>Apollo launch tower, with the Saturn V rocket and capsule on top, all made
>of Legos-serious legomaniac).
>Are all the parents playing with them now, now that the kids have gone off
>to college??
>Anybody?
>
>Michael

Helen Edwards in Victoria, B.C. Canada
Owner, Bed Buddies Toys & Gifts
Director, Heritage Society of B.C.   Office Manager, Hallmark Society
[log in to unmask]  URL: http://www.islandnet.com/~helen