AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ateh, Comfort" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:53:05 -0800
Oh God! Oh God!
May David Olson rest in perfect peace.
To date, the greatest challenge of life is death.
Even if you know when the final call to rest comes.
There is still that fear that lingers around.
Worst when it comes without a warning.
To know a loved one is gone forever.
Yes, he is resting in peace in the Lord.
But the family he lives behind.
Aching in pains.
Agnes and children need us now more than ever before.
I believe in the wonderful African Community in Madison.
To be there in time of joy and pain.
I ache that I am not physically present to hug and witness to
Agnes the love of God that passes all understanding.
But I know many of you out there who know of that love.
May you reach out to Agnes and assure her of God's love.
We continue to pray and hope for a prosperous 1999.
May David Olson rest in perfect peace.

Comfort Ateh