AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mu Fedjo' <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:43:28 -0500
Thumbs up, Aggo, for the AAM mailing list initiative.
I will add that to your track record as president.
If we ever could vote for a president of the west african region, and you
dared to run, you can count my vote for you.

Keep up the effort and the innovation. Continue to raise the standards.
+AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0-
Kamguia.