VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cynthia Ice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:53:11 -0500
Please excuse this cross post and feel free to
forward this to anyone or any lists that might be appropriate.

I work for Iris Associates, the division of IBM/Lotus responsible
for the development of Lotus Notes. We are currently in the
planning phase for the next major release of the product.  Part of
that process involves evaluating our current release, Lotus Notes
R5.  We are looking for feedback: please contact me if you are a
low vision user of Lotus Notes.

With R5, we tried to make Notes more accessible to people with
disabilities.  We would like to make Notes even easier to
use for people with low vision, and your input and observations
would be extremely valuable to us.

If you currently use, or have used, Lotus Notes R5 I would
appreciate it if you would contact me by the email or phone contact
information listed below.  I'm interested in speaking with all
types of low-vision customers: people with color-blindness, people
who use a magnifier program, people who don't use a magnifier
program, and anyone who has visual difficulties using our product.

Cynthia Ice
Principal Software Engineer
Iris Associates
phone:  (978) 392-5225