VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Aldworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:58:25 -0600
I also suggest you upgrade to 4.1 for the same reason i.e. 4.1 is more
stable than 4.0.  Having said thatt, it sounds as if you have the size of
your messages limited.  Look under options for incoming mail.  and there is
a check box saying something like "skip messages over" where you can
specify the length.  I am not sure if this will fix your problem but it
sounds as though it might.

Liz Aldworth
P.S. If you want the docs for Eudora email me off list and I will send them
to you as an attach.
 This is under "tools".