From:
Bill Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 08:43:53 -0700
Hi Mike,
I had this problem on one motherboard but it occurred after I
had flashed the Bios.  A replacement Bois chip corrected the
problem.  This may or may not pertain to your problem.
Regards,

Bill Griffith
Integrated Computer Solutions

>I have a customer with a problem that I don't even know how to approach.
The machine boots and runs the post properly.  Memory tests okay.  The
machine goes out and detects and finds the CD-rom, then the message
"Verifying DMI Pool Data..." comes up.  This is as far as the machine goes.
It hangs at this point.  This machine has had a recent upgrade [the
motheroard got fried during an owner installation of a new modem]. It has
been working fine for a couple of weeks and now suddenly decides not to
boot.

Mike Buraczewski

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]