From:
Dave Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:23:38 +1300
Hi there everyone.
I've got a problem with my Hewlitt Packard 7200 external cd writer.
This machine uses re-writable disks and thats were the problems begin.
It has suddenly decided its not going to let me read off any re-writables.
I have a re-writable with a heap off important information on it but I
can't access it.
Adaptec Direct CD is the software that I'm using in conjuction with my CD
Writer.
By the way auto insert is enabled...it is meant to be.
When I bring up the Direct CD programme and go next so it will read the cd
it tells me that "CD-RW disc in unknown file system format. This disc can
be formatted to Direct CD for read and write access."

Would really appreciate some help on this one.

Dave

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html