From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 06:18:37 -0600
Thank you David, John, + All:

Thank you everybody for your tips and suggestions.  I went back and made
sure I used  the correct boot disk, (Win95 B), f-disked,  and the
complete hard drive was recognized right off the bat.   Sad thing is I
did my usual thing, forgot the KISS rule  (keep it simple stupid) and
immediately jumped to the more
complicated, or far reaching ideas.

While thinking about it:  Is there a way to extract a copy of the Win 98
program off of this drive?  I can make a full backup to CD but would end
up with loads of other programs which they may or may not want in the
future.  I know Windows is set to use several .cab files, but i don't
think simply backing up these would suffice?

Thank you
David A. Abbe

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 06:17:02 -0600 "David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>