From:
Kevin Welsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:50:28 +1100
G'day

Has anyone any thoughts on this particular problem.

For no apparent reason (no new programs or crashes etc) my computer
displays the following message when booting up:

Invalid VxD dynamic link call from APIX(01) + 00002E78 to device "33FC",
service 3.
Your windows configuration is invalid.  Run the windows setup program
again to correct this problem.
To continue running windows press Y or enter.  To quit the current
program press N.  If you continue running windows, your system may
become unstable.  Do you wish to continue Y/N?

I have run the setup program but the message still stays.  The system
seems stable enough when I ignore the message and continue loading.  Has
anyone experienced similar problems or is this another of Microsoft's
undocumented features.

Many Thanks in advance

Kevin Welsh

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html