Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 21:50:43 -0400
Oliva wrote:

> As a paleo eater?  You can't!   Just  be a Vegan and say to hell with the
> caveman diet.
I think Rod was asking specifically about meat, not animal products in
general. I am getting an impression that he does not mind eating some
animal products (I could be wrong). If that's the case, he can eat
fish, shellfish, may be poultry (not sure how he feels about those),
and eggs, as well as nuts to get his protein.

Ilya