From:
Mary Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:28:04 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If I offended anyone here by mentioning that I eat spelt matzoh once a
 year, then my apologies to the list. >>

I don't feel that was directed at you.  One on hand someone came on the board
and wanted to discuss adding grains to the diet as a regular item.  That
irritated me.  It is totally different to discuss balancing a religious
requirement with paleo.

The Passover matzoh is a dilemma because on one hand a Paleo diet excludes
grains and on the other hand I have G-d commanding me to eat matzoh.  Since I
try not to argue with G-d, I have to find a matzoh as close to paleo as
possible.  Spelt, because it is an ancient food, is the best alternative put
forth yet.  Thank you for the information on where to get it.

Mary