From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:07:45 -0600
Okie, here's my latest burning question for the day.  Does a paleo
diet increase ones risk of colon cancer?  I'm not through the entire
book...and it does address cancer in general.  This is probably way
way too much info, but I tend on the constipated side.  So, keeping my
colon healthy is pretty important to me.  Then again eating broccoli
and cabbage make things even worse which seems extremely odd as you'd
think all that fiber would get things moving along quite well.

Any thoughts and ideas?  I plan to be alot more committed to this plan
*after* my brothers birthday party tonight.

Another interesting thing...I looked at the Eat right 4 your type site
and I'm B-....So it tells me I should avoid wheat and eat much fish.  I'm
quite allergic to fish, but it's kind of interesting since I've tried
cutting out wheat and have felt alot better.  The problem with cutting
out wheat is that if someone offers me a bagel, piece of cake, or
something sweet I have a horrible time turning it down. :/ I'm ok
with not eating bread.  I still have to make it to the grocery store.

Anyway, better get to work...I've a big deadline coming up. :)

Lady Ariel                                              [log in to unmask]
"Queen of Tea"