From:
Barry Adamski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 23:06:34 EST
<<<From:    Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Vitamins?

Most vitamin deficiencies are caused by eating things that your system is
not designed to handle.  Humans have evolved to thrive in a large range
of conditions and foods but have not evolved to handle foods not edible
to Primates.  Even in areas where vegetable foods are not available,
vitimin deficiencies are unknown among hunter-gatherers.  Even in deserts
where the soil is mineral poor and even water is scarce, these types of
problems are unknown.

Vitamins are however a great source of profit.  Their large profit
margins support several multi-level marketing schemes>>>>

Look at Dr. Atkin's.  He can't sell us much more than he has on LC.  So he
pushes vitamin formulas (which he can so easily provide for you in his easy to
swallow pill formulas) and "Atkin's Bars" (which seem to stall a lot of
Atkineer's).

Follow the money/motive.  I believe Stefansson lived a year without vitamins
or bone marrow.  He and his partner ate medium and well done meat all the
time.  According to the book FAT OF THE LAND he and his partner were in better
health at the end of the "experiment" than at the beginning.   Steffansson's
premise is that everything the carnivore needs to thrive, not just survive, is
found in meat.

Money.  If all of us ate animal protein what would happen with all the food
company giants?  What would happen to the pharmaceuticals?  ...hospitals?
Would there be enough animal protein to go around?  Are we being misinformed
because there are too many people living to support HG WOL?

Does anyone have recipes on how to prepare beef brain, liver, heart?  I am
having a cow slaughtered and have access to everything if I choose.  What else
on the cow is good tasting or at least tolerable enough to try?  Suggestions?

Barry J. Adamski
P.S.  Mr Audette - it is always enjoyable to read your posts....so when are
the PEMM bars coming out??....LOL.