From:
Binnie Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:47:15 -0500
>Yikes, my hair is falling out. Not in clumps, but kind of like when you are
>in chemotherapy.
>
>The only thing I can think is we had work done in the kitchen where, it
>turns out, they used a lot of toxic chemicals.
>
>Could that do this? Or is it a nutritional deficiency of some kind?

I noticed that I was losing a lot more hair than usual about 9 months after
starting NeanderThin. After two months of increased hair loss with no sign
of slowing down, I decided to start taking a mutliple vitamin. After
another 3 months the hair loss stopped. I am still taking the vitamin just
as an insurance policy. I should also tell you that I had steadly been
losing weight, and I understand that hormones can be released from
metabolized fat stores which might cause this response.

Binnie Betten